Sr. Director, Marketing
There’s a lot of buzz about subscription companies – Box is challenging conventional finance models, Amazon and Netflix have earned the right to raise prices as they deliver more value to their customers. Even software stalwart SAP has joined the Subscription Economy.
1. Hear from the disrupters and the innovators – companies like Adobe, Intuit, Zendesk and Zillow, that are making waves in the Subscription Economy.
2. A track just for large enterprises – all about business transformation with global enterprise business leaders.
3. Network with your peers – there’s no better conference for subscription business leaders to connect with others.
4. Keynotes packed with enlightenment – hear from Adobe Digital GM David Wadhwani, Netflix CIO Mike Kail, CEO JB Wood, renowned music artist Alan Parsons, and Subscription Economy visionary Tien Tzuo.
5. Breakouts on all the topics you want, delivered by people and companies just like you – topics like pricing and packaging innovation, scaling operations, subscription finance, internet of things and connected services, enterprise transformation, we’ve got you covered.
6. Invaluable Zuora training – learn from the experts, go deep and become a pro.
7. A kick-ass party, Zuora style – and you thought our block party at Dreamforce was big.
8. Walk away with a real plan for your subscription business – Not fluff, but take away real prescriptive strategies and tactics to take your subscription business to the next level.
9. Hear from industry thought leaders – business leaders and analysts who will share insights on the shift and the opportunities for your business.
10. Hear from our product team as they unveil the next big wave of product innovation.
Don’t wait. Register today to reserve your spot at Subscribed and join the most disruptive and innovative business event.