Customer Success Manager (CSM Japan)
CSM will help Zuora customers consistently realize the value of the Zuora solution by maximizing optimal adoption and becoming a true advocate and partner in their business growth and transformation journey. CSMs will work together cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Engineers, Solution Architects, Support to create a positive experience which will showcase how the emphasis on value and production adoption will lead to increased opportunities and better customer.
What you’ll do & achieve:
- Retain and grow the revenue for existing Zuora customers, owning renewal of customer base and churn target.
- Cultivate relationships with key customer roles from functional owners to senior management
- Define operational metrics, objectives and key results for your customers. Achieve operational excellence by continuous measurement and communication of these to peers and leadership.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Zuora adoption will address their critical needs both immediately and, in the future.
- Conduct optimization workshops to document business processes, identify opportunities for improvements and gaps in best practices, and create and present recommendations to customers who have deployed Zuora Billing and Revpro.
- Anticipate customer's future needs and requirements by serving as the customer’s voice to the entire Zuora organization, including product, marketing, professional services and sales
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in one of following: Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management/sales,solution architect or another client-facing role
- Business acumen, insight, and excellent communication skills
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical, process-oriented mindset and a data-based approach to decision making and assessment
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills in order to provide optimal business or technical solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with an ability to work cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Demonstrated effectiveness at facilitating workshops as well as excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding presentation development and delivery skills, with the ability to speak to end users and C-level Executives
- Excel in a collaborative, team environment while able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and requests
- Proven ability to present technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base.
- Native level Japanese and Business level English (reading/writing) are required.
- Familiarity with implementation and support of SaaS, Financial, ERP, CRM , SCM , or other large scale business systems
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
Zuoraが提供するサブスクリプション管理プラットフォームZuora Central Platformは、サブスクリプションビジネスに必要な全てのプロセスを統合するクラウドベースのプラットフォームです。既存のCRMやERPと連携し、数多くのサブスクライバー（契約者）を抱える複数のサブスクリプションサービスの受注から入金までをスムーズに管理することができます。また、Zuora Marketplace上には顧客企業の様々なニーズに対応する、100を超えるアプリケーションが利用可能となっています。